Payment gateway will be used for fee collection only not for any job classified services.
Fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future. Don’t pay any extra amount apart from the requisite fee.
1. Your admission will be cancelled
- If the admission form is incomplete,
- If the fee paid is short,
- If the supporting documents are not complete,
- If false documents have been submitted,
- If required educational are not fulfilled,
- If incorrect or wrong information is given,
- if residential proof is not attached.
2. If the student chooses to withdraw from the program of studies in which he/she is enrolled, the refund of the fees will be made as per the details given below:
Percentage of Refund of
Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission
is submitted to the Institute before Commencement of classes.
Only 50% will be refunded within 5 days of admission
after 5 days of admission No refund.
*(Inclusive of course fees but exclusive of caution deposit)
- In case of Foreign/NRI candidates, the refund will be made in accordance with RBI/foreign exchange regulations.
- Requests for withdrawals should be made in the prescribed application available at the Admissions Office. Refund will be made only after the candidate has surrendered the ID card, original fee receipt and the dues clearance certificate.
British Express reserves the right to change, modify, or update the Payment Policy, Refund Policy and Cancellation Policy at any time without notice.